MONDAY through FRIDAY during Regular Business Hours
Community Healthcare Center’s TodayCare is a same day walk-in primary care clinic that is open to children and adults needing to be seen for an unexpected illness. Our walk-in clinic is open Monday through Friday during regular business hours (Closed for Lunch 12:00 PM to 1:00PM). No appointments necessary. Open to current and new patients. Please bring the necessary items below under “What should I bring to my appointment” when coming in for a walk-in appointment with our TodayCare Walk-in Primary Care Clinic.
- Same day walk-ins welcome for unexpected illnesses
- For new & established patients of Community Healthcare Center
- Open Monday through Friday during Regular Business Hours. Closed for Lunch 12:00 PM to 1:00PM
- No appointments necessary
We welcome Medicare(medical), Medicaid, most STAR Plans, CHIP, TRICARE and most Insurance.
Sliding fee scale available based on family size and income, regardless of insurance status.
What should I bring to my walk-in appointment?
- Insurance card (if you have health insurance)
- Picture ID
- Social Security card
- Immunization record
- Proof of household income
- Bottles of all medications you are currently taking.
***Legal guardians must provide proof of guardianship for a minor to receive treatment.
If you have any questions regarding Community Healthcare Center or TodayCare please feel free to call us at (940) 766-6306.