Community Healthcare Center offers Flu Shots for children and adults.
The cost of the Flu Shot at Community Healthcare Center is
$30 or less*
*Price may be less depending on insurance.
Everyone – Adults and children – can walk-in and receive a flu shot. They can also ask about receiving a flu shot at their next scheduled appointment.
Flu shots at Community Healthcare Center are available for everyone, including new and established patients.
Who should get the flu shot?
Everyone 6 months of age and older should get a yearly flu vaccine.
Who should not get the flu shot?
- Children younger than 6 months of age are too young to get a flu shot.
- People with severe, life-threatening allergies to the flu shot or any ingredient in the shot.
- If you ever had Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS). Some people with a history of GBS should not get this vaccine. Talk to your provider about your GBS history.
- If you are not feeling well on the day you are supposed to get the flu shot, talk to your provider about your symptoms prior to receiving the flu shot.
Can the flu shot give me the flu?
No, a flu shot cannot cause the flu illness.
What are some side effects that can occur after receiving a flu shot?
- Soreness, redness or swelling where the shot was given
- Low grade fever
Please contact your primary care provider and/or review the CDC recommendations if you have any questions about flu vaccines and side effects that you may be experiencing.