What you need to know.
- COVID-19 vaccines are effective at helping protect against severe disease and death from variants of the virus that causes COVID-19.
- If you are fully vaccinated you can resume many activities that you did before the pandemic, but you should wear a mask indoors in public where substantial or high transmission can occur.
- You may have side effects after vaccination. These are normal and should go away in a few days.
Community Healthcare Center carries Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, but the supply of these vaccines may vary due to supply and shipping processes.
How old do you have to be to get the vaccine?
- Moderna mRNA vaccine is available for those ages 18 and older.
- Pfizer mRNA vaccine is available for those ages 12 and older.
How can I get the vaccine?
- Please call Community Healthcare Center at (940)766-6306 to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Does the vaccine cost anything?
- The federal government is providing the vaccine free of charge to all people living in the United States, regardless of their immigration or health insurance status.
- CLICK HERE to find out more about the COVID-19 vaccines that are free to the public.
Are COVID-19 vaccines Safe?
- CLICK HERE for more information regarding the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
What about the Delta Variant?
- CLICK HERE for more information on the Delta Variant.
I’ve heard so many different facts and possible myths regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. Where can I find out more information to help understand the information that I have read or heard?
- CLICK HERE for myths and facts about the COVID-19 vaccines.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to get the COVID-19 vaccine, please call (940)766-6306.
Note: This information is based on current information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine as of August 20, 2021.