Community Healthcare Center is seeking a full-time Value Based Care (VBC) Coordinator. This position is responsible for care management and coordination services for patients assigned to Community Healthcare Center within the Affordable Care Organization (ACO).
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform advanced care management tasks including pre-visit planning, providing patient education, monitoring, and supporting patient self-management
- Provide care coordination services to address short- and long-term medical treatment goals
- Communicate with providers and care team members about relevant patient needs and changes
- Develop and foster relationships with patients regarding their care management goals
- Constant communication with patients regarding progress toward meeting their goals
- Schedule/reschedule patient for needed visits
- Track hospital and emergency room discharges to schedule patients for follow-up visits within the designated timeframe
- Track quality measures by performing routine chart audits on patients and creating health reminders for providers to address during routine visits
Management of the organization’s profile and claim information contained within the ACO’s platform
Education and experience should include High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and graduation from an accredited LVN or CMA program or Texas agency for CNA. Continuous education as required by the State Board of Nursing.
Must maintain HIPAA/HITECH compliance and ensure confidentiality of any Private Health Information (PHI) or Electronic Private Health Information (ePHI).
Bilingual strongly preferred, but not required. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply online here.