Community Healthcare Center is searching for a detailed, customer service oriented Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT).
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide direct supervision to laboratory staff
- Participate in quality improvement projects.
- Review and approve lab invoices for supplies and testing.
- Write and revise lab policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Perform and document competency assessments for clinical staff who perform point of care labs.
- Communicate procedural changes to the Chief Medical Officer, providers, and nursing staff.
- Provide Performance Improvement Reports for risk management purposes.
- Complete new CLIA applications and revise existing ones as needed and ensure CLIA certificates at all sites are current.
- Perform lab compliance reviews at each site and submit reports to the Compliance and Performance Improvement Committee.
- Maintain HIPAA/HITECH compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned to include phlebotomy functions when necessary.
Requirements for this position are:
- Possess a current Medical Laboratory Technologist certification
- Must have at least 1 year of generalist laboratory experience
- Must have experience in phlebotomy and point of care
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
Bilingual a plus. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply online here.