Community Healthcare Center is seeking a full-time, customer service oriented Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner / Certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Outpatient setting
- Hands on medical care under the supervision of a physician
- Primary and preventative care for infants, adolescents and teenagers
- Treat patients from a diversity of social and ethnic backgrounds
- Work creatively as a member of a health oriented team composed of health care professionals from a variety of disciplines
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical diagnoses procedures and accepted treatment patterns in out-patient setting
- Center uses Greenway EHR system
- Call coverage: Rotating schedule, phone only
- Graduate (MSN) of an approved accredited health professional school offering Advanced Nurse Practice Degree with a focus in Pediatrics
- Currently possess an unrestricted & current Texas Advanced Practice Nursing license
- Possess (or be eligible to possess) valid DPS & DEA Controlled Substances Registrations
- Some experience is highly preferred but will consider new grads!
*Bilingual (Eng./Span.) highly desirable but not required.
Excellent Benefits! This facility offers a progressive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Life, Vision, Dental and Long Term Disability
- Retirement/pension program
- Annual allowance and paid time off for Continuing Education
- Relocation assistance possible
- Signing Bonus negotiable
- Incentive Program – Capped at 30% of salary
- FTCA malpractice insurance