Community Healthcare Center is seeking a full-time, self-motivated and committed Behavioral Health Counselor (LCSW) to provide full-time brief intervention counseling for adults, adolescents, children and families.
Primary responsibilities: Evaluating, diagnosing, and counseling patients; Developing individualized treatment plans that define services and interventions; Implementing and updating treatment plans according to documentation and billing requirements; and Coordinating clinical services and making referrals with outside agencies for patients.
- Excellent assessment skills
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team in a fast-paced environment
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology
- Valid license as an LCSW in the state of Texas
- 2 years of experience preferred providing mental health, substance abuse and a background in the medical field dealing with chronic illnesses
- Strong computer abilities and proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR)
- CPR Certification Required
Bilingual a plus. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply online here.